ANTISEZONA is a part of Life Long Burning, a European four year project working towards a sustainable eco-system for contemporary dance in Europe. The project is a collaboration between several organisations across Europe – dance and production houses, choreographic centres, festivals, networks – and consists of multiple activities. ANTISEZONA participates in the Dance Hub and Performance Situation Room programme activities.
The official Croatian Life Long Burning partner is Kik Melone.
PROJECT TIME FRAME: 1st July 2018 – 30th November 2022
- 4Culture Association (Romania)
- Brain Store Project (Bulgaria)
- Institut chorégraphique international – centre chorégraphique national Montpellier (France)
- Kik Melone (Croatia)
- MTD (Sweden)
- Nomad Dance Academy (Slovenia)
- STUK (Belgium)
- Uferstudios (Germany)
- Veem House for Performance (Netherlands)
- Workshop Foundation (Hungary)